1. Weekends - I love that Friday feeling, two days of bliss, lie-in's, adventures and fun. Goes by much too quickly but always worth the memories! : )
2. Smiles - If you feel someone needs them, give them yours! Always makes your day much brighter and sets you up for a good day! Remember, it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile!
3. Road-trips - Ok, so I haven't been on any that have taken me across different countries for months on end but I love the feeling of jumping in the car and driving wherever the feeling takes you. Always fun to discover new and different places and even more fun trying to work out how to get home! Get a car full of friends, music on, you're guaranteed to have a good time!
4. The Beach - Picture the scene. Warm weather, sun shining, what better way than to spend it at the beach, taking in gorgeous views of the sea and having a super time! Fish and Chips anyone?
5. Shopping - I'm such a sucker for bargains, deals, offers, you name it, I've probably been there staring into the windows getting carried away at outfit after outfit. My bank balance won't thank me but it's always nice to step out in something new!
The list continues but this was just a quick introductory post for you all. What is on everyone else's 'favourite lists'?
Love and Tickles